Wednesday, January 30, 2019

Memories

Hi Everyone! While I was working on those posts I had a flashback from the concert on which I was in July. On July 9 in Poland, I had the pleasure of being at a rock concert for the first time! The star was Guns'n'Roses group (no need to introduce them). I must admit that despite their age (aroundthe age of 55), they gave us an amazing performance. It's true that I wasn't in the pit, but the view of jumping and singing fans, holding the flashlights during "November Rain" - beyond words! But enough of this because the main purpose of this post is to encourage you, music fans to go to a concert because it is really worth it. After I took part in this event I can say that listening to a music at home and at a concert are two completely different experiences. I know that prices are often not the greatest, but if you have the opportunity, JUST GO! 

Znalezione obrazy dla zapytania guns n roses chorzów


Podobny obraz

No comments:

Post a Comment