Wednesday, January 30, 2019

Fleetwood Mac

Znalezione obrazy dla zapytania fleetwood mac

I want to start with a band that I personally adore. I heard some of their songs before, but only a few months ago I immersed into their discography and it was a bull's eye! Fleetwood Mac, because that's the band I have in mind, really fits my taste and I can listen to them for hours.
Fleetwood Mac are a British-American rock band, formed in London in 1967. Yes, that's right, they still exist and perform, although the line-up has changed a few times over the past 50 years. We can say without hesitation that their most famous members are: Mick Fleetwood (the drummer and co-founder of the band), John McVie (bass guitarist), Christine McVie (vocalist and a keyboard player), Stevie Nicks (vocalist) and Lindsey Buckingham (guitarist and vocalist). It was announced in 2018 that Lindsey Buckingham left the band. The reason was said to have been a disagreement about the nature of touring and the list of performed songs. At the moment, they are on their concert tour called An Evening with Fleetwood Mac until September 2019.

The Chain

The Tusk

No comments:

Post a Comment